Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Ashley and I decided to head downtown Denver last night and take a look at the awesome light display on the City and County of Denver Building. Check it out!

Christmas lights 1


The large pillars remind me of the Tom Green County Courthouse back in San Angelo. It looks so cool all lit up.

Christmas lights 2


Christmas lights 3


The stairs were constantly changing colors, and I liked these colors the best.

Christmas lights 4


Even Santa had to stop and take a look at the beautiful light display.

Christmas lights 5


A steady crowd of people came to check out the display. We'll definitely go check it out again next year.

Christmas lights 6


I leave to go back to California for the holidays tomorrow and Ashley will be joining me on next Thursday. I did get the job offer from the Boulder Police Department and I'm really excited to start that job on January 11th.

Hope everyone has a great holiday season! See you in 2010!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP